f you’re Diabetic and test your blood regularly, the good news is the world’s only pain free lancet device is now available in the UK exclusively from Wellnostics. With its patented Butterfly Touch Technology, The Genteel Lancing Device draws blood from anywhere on the body without pain. Using vacuum, vibration and depth control, the perfect drop of blood can be drawn from any site. The device claims to be pain free because it only reaches blood capillaries and avoids hitting the pain nerves all together.
DrChris Jacobs, CEO and Inventor of the Genteel claims that this device challenges everything we know about lancing devices. He is a strong advocate for testing more often and so recognized that in order to encourage people to do so he had to illuminate some of the barriers getting in the way.
“We know that Diabetes comes with a wide variety of potential complications from cardiovascular, kidney and eye diseases to amputation. We also know a great way to avoid these is to track your blood glucose levels regularly. When we researched why people weren’t testing as often as they should a whole range of barriers came up from the pain associated with withdrawing blood and not wanting to wake children whilst they were sleeping, to people complaining of sore and rough fingers from continually testing in the same place.”
Wellnostics CEO Hugh Sheridan said “We are delighted to be providing this revolutionary technology to those with Diabetes as we know this is just another technological advancement that is helping to provide life without limits for Diabetics. We are constantly searching for solutions that we believe make people ‘Healthsmart’ and this device is absolute testament to this belief because it will lead to more Diabetics having better lives”.
8 reasons why the Genteel Lancet Device is like no other:
• It allows Children with Type 1 Diabetes to sleep while you test them
• No more squeezing your finger for blood
• No more sore, swollen or sensitive finger tips
• No more fear of needles
• No more pain associated with blood withdrawal
• Clinically Proven to allow people to test more often avoiding potential complications of Diabetes
• Allows Re-Draw of blood using same pin prick all day to save on Lancets
• Test anywhere on your body
Introductory price of £98.95 however if Diabetic or buying on behalf of a Diabetic then they can claim VAT Relief instantly at Wellnostics Checkout and pay only £82.46 with Free Delivery.
• Genteel Lancet Device available in 8 Colours
• Free 6 Contact Tips worth £9.95
• Free 2 Nozzles worth £9.95
• Free Genteel Travel Case worth £14.95
• Free Holding Clip for Belt
• Free Stickers for Decoration
• Free Pack of Butterfly Lancets
Genteel is now available at www.wellnostics.com where more information is available.